UCIL Recruitment: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice. There are 244 vacancies are to be filled for this job. Interested candidates who completed their 10th and ITI Examination can apply for this post on or before 10 December 2020. The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 25 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About UCIL – Uranium Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 1967 on the month of 4th October. UCIL is the Public Sector Enterprise they have six underground mines in the state of Jharkhand they are Mohuldih, Jaduguda, Narwapahar, Bagjata, Turamdih, and Bhasin. UCIL is undertaken by the Department of Atomic Energy at the forefront of the Nuclear Power cycle. The new underground mine project processes at Tummalapalle in Andhra Pradesh.
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||As per government order|
|Last Date||10 December 2020|
- Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
Age Limit (As on 20.11.2020):
- For General – 18 to 25 years
- upper age limit relaxation is as per Government guidelines for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates.
Post wise vacancies: 244 Posts
- Fitter – 80 Posts
- Electrician – 80 Posts
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 40 Posts
- Turner/Machinist – 15 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 10 Posts
- Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV – 10 Posts
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Carpenter – 5 Posts
- Plumber – 4 Posts
UCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from UCIL website and send the filled application form along with required documentation to the given postal address on or before 10 December 2020
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The post UCIL Recruitment | Trade Apprentice | 244 Posts | Last Date:10 December 2020 appeared first on Fresher Openings.