Tata Communications Off-Campus Hiring 2020:-
Tata Communications hiring candidates for the role of Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance,for Hyderabad, India location .
The complete details about Tata Communications Off-Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- Tata Communications ( Telecommunications company)
Job Position:– Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Experience:– 0 – 2 years experience
Salary Package :- As per the company standards
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Service Assurance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- The operational role is responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives. Works under direct supervision
- Responsible for the equipment’s operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance, and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Ensure efficient and effective technical customer service as per SLAs. Manage the Technical Support Center (helpdesk) and operations of escalation desk/tickets for all NOC and SOC issues.
- Review L3/L4 incidents and ensure resolution efficiency to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of network components and other specified equipment (e.g. ATMs) to drive network efficiency and availability.
- This group of specialists provides technical expertise in assisting clients with installations, maintenance, upgrades, and repairs for IP, Transport, Voice and Mobility, WLA ATMs. Maintain quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets.
- Provide last-mile support for service assurance of all business segments across TCL.
- Tracks and monitors network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to the transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensure adequate monitoring of various network aspects panning across different services and ensuring quick and appropriate resolution of network issues (remote as well as on-field).
- Monitor vendor performance, particularly critical incidents, delayed cases, non-adherence to SLA, etc.
- Lead implementation for any new network updates, Planned Activities, and Change Management.
- Corrects network and SOC problems effectively and in a timely manner. Drive initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to network facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor network performance. Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer services.
Tata Communications Off-Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs