About The Company:
Synamedia is the largest independent Video Software and Solutions company.Synamedia is a standalone Technology Company focused towards Video Delivery Solutions. The Company offers variety of specialties and expertise in Video Technologies, Cloud Technologies, Video Security, PayTV, Direct-to-Home and many more. Synamedia is currently powered with 800 Employees in various parts of the globe. Head quartered in UK, we have sites in Belgium, Canada, India, Israel, and the United States.
Job Location: Bangalore/Chennai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2020
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Skill Set Required:
– Develop and maintain software modules based on C / C on a Linux platform.
– Integrate new RDK-based devices by testing, validating, and debugging their software.
– Utilize network management protocols to help improve product functionalities.
– High quality code deliverable, with focus on performance, stability and quality.
– Working in highly collaborative environment, multi-site teams and environments.
– Analyzing the defects at root level and fixing them without regressions.
– Develop tools, scripts or processes to drive more automation and efficiency.
– Operate within an Agile development environment
– Professional Experience of C/C and Embedded Linux development preferably in Networking products.
– Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
– Shall be a CCNA certified Professional. Additional CCNP Certification will be a huge plus.
– Solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
– Knowledge of network protocols and stacks such as TCP, UDP, SNMP, IPv6.
– Ability to pick up new code, understand it, and modify/enhance it.
– Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills and strong team collaboration skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- We are looking for full stack enterprise developer for our Bangalore center who will work on development of Infinite platform.
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Interview Process: Online Test