Shell Off Campus Drive 2020
Job Role: Graduate Employment Program 2020
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher/Experience (0-3 Years)
Last Date To Apply: 31st December 2020
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- This recruitment of Shell is for ambitious graduates in their final year of study or with less than three years of experience to help us tackle the energy challenge – now and in the future.
- Candidate can be 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021 batch pass out.
- Candidate should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas.
- You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work in a team and the credibility to influence others.
Company’s Name: Shell
Company’s Website: www.shell.in
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products.
Job Details and Description:
- The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
- Salary: Annual Total Compensation: Not Disclosed
Apply Now : Click_Here!