About the Samsung:
Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol. Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company.
|Position:||Software Developer/ Software Tester|
|Batch:||2019 / 2020|
|Job Location:||Pan India|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Job Profile: Software Developer/ Software Tester
Job Location: pan india
Exp Needed: Freshers
- B.Tech / B.E. / IDD (Dual Degree – B.Tech + M.Tech / B.E. + M.E.) / M.Tech
(UG – B.Tech / B.E. Mandatory)
- CGPA : 6 Or Above
- Passout Year: 2019 & 2020
- CSE, ECE, EE, IT, E&EC, E&T, Software Engineering, Mathematics & computing.
- Other sub-branches having course structure oriented towards software programming, algorithms & data structures.
- Forex: Advanced Mathematics, Power Electronics & Drives, Signal Processing, VLSI, Microelectronics, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Communication Engineering, Digital Electronics & Advanced Communication, Computer Networking & Engineering.
SRI-D has been extensively working in the following domain areas:
- AI & Data Intelligence (Vision Intelligence, Machine Learning, AI Conversation Agents, Knowledge Management & Data Analytics, Advanced Platform & Services)
- Audio Connection for Multiple Devices (ACM), IoTivity, Samsung Network Audio Platform (SNAP), CP Control & Playback using Voice Based AI
- Enterprise Cloud Platform (Hotel TV Content Management System, Remote Management of IoT devices)
- Server Development & Operations (24×7 Smart TV server monitoring)
- UX Prototype development, App certification and App Development
- SmartTV Data Analytics, Big Data, Cloud
- Connectivity & Convergence (IoT)
- SWA Localization (Samsung-Make for India)
- Browser & Connectivity
- DTV Standardization & Operator certification for SWA & MENA Region
Apply Now: Click Here!