Salesforce Recruitment Drive 2020 scheduled to hire for the profile of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.TECH candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment drive and register through the given link. The detailed eligibility criteria to qualify and the application process are given below.
Job Summary of Salesforce:
|Job Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience Required||1 – 3 years|
|Job location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
- He/She must possess computer Science / Maths / Engineering degree with 1-3 years of experience as a software engineer
- Should have 1+ years experience developing on the Salesforce platform (preferred)
- Must be self-starter, ambitious, and driven individual who wants to work on significant, game-changing problems.
- Capable to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism
- Must have passionate about Salesforce development and up to date with the latest developments with the platform
- Apex experience (preferred), or object-oriented programming experience (pref Java)
- SQL and relational database design experience
- Capability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Capability to work independently at times and drive solutions forward with minimal supervision
- Must be self-starter that is eager to learn and come up with innovative proposal to improve existing processes
- You will be responsible for engineering, designing, and implementing Salesforce solutions—including writing specifications, design/layout, coding, agile team principles
- Taking impactful features from ideation to implementation
- Working with stakeholders to help brainstorm solutions, refine requirements, and prototype new concepts and approaches fast, turning prototypes into real things.
- Communicate status, risks to schedules, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects across the delivery teams
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams across Sales, Operations and product management
- Build strong relationships across the business with senior stakeholders that may be leveraged to produce better products and solutions. Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
How to apply Salesforce Recruitment for the role of Associate Software Engineer?
Apply Link : Click Here!