Paypal hiring freshers for the recruitment of Intern International in Bangalore. Candidates having BE/BTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Paypal off campus drive Details:
|Experience Needed:||1+ years experience|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Working with Ambiguity
- Motivating Others
- Decision Quality/Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Project Management
- Presentation Skills, Interpersonal Savvy
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Thrives in ONE TEAM environment: Inclusion, Collaboration, Innovation, Wellness
Prerequisite Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong analytical, cross-referencing and deductive reasoning skills. Ability to problem-solve, review and analyze data, locate its source, effectively assess risk, identify root cause of issues and identify operational efficiencies. Ability to determine best course of action/make sound recommendations for correction of testing/monitoring findings
- Monitor the legal and regulatory landscape to proactively address new information security and privacy related requirements.
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge of PayPal services and products.
- Self-motivated. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and work effectively under the pressure of deadlines.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and knowledge of multiple functions within the Enterprise Services Organization.
- Must display a high level of professionalism, sound judgment, commitment, integrity, teamwork, and customer service.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate with several stakeholders.
- Knowledge of internal systems and software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Compass/Attack, APS, InfoCenter/Oracle Knowledge Database).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word with Intermediate skills in other Microsoft Office product suite (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, One-Note).
- 5+ years professional related experience; such as technical/procedural writing and/or risk management; preferably in Banking or AML/BSA functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Demonstrated strong written, oral, and presentation skills to foster productive relationships with diverse staff.
How to Apply for Paypal off campus Recruitment 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here!