About the Company:
Paypal hiring freshers for the recruitment of Intern International in Bangalore. Candidates having BE/BTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Paypal off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Software Engineer Intern|
|Job Location:||Chennai/ Bangalore|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Job Description Summary:
- The role is for an entry-level Software Engineer, a recent college graduate (BSCS/MSCS) with 1 to 2 years of experience working on Java/backend technologies. In this role, you be working on building futuristic and delightful platforms for PayPal’s diverse customer and merchant base in India and other Growth Markets. The role will involve working with business teams, product teams, architects and engineers located across our global offices.
- A customer focused, hands-on Java developer, responsible for, implementing and delivering state of the art payments solutions for Growth markets of PayPal. The ideal candidate is an individual with hands-on technology skills, positive work ethic and a collaborative mindset are key to the success of this role.
- The prospective candidate will be an individual contributor working with various cross-functional groups (business, product, analytics, user experience design and engineering) and will require admirable collaboration skills .
- The role would involve building new and emerging payments platforms and experiences for India, and similar hyper-growth markets, that would redefine how customers of PayPal payments and get paid.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric mindset as part of day-day work.
- Ensure that the implementation adheres to defined specs and processes.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Work with managers, leads and peers to come up with an implementation
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs
How to Apply for Paypal off campus Recruitment 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here!