NICPR Walk-in Interview 2020: National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research (ICMR) scheduled walk-in interview the eligible candidates for the post of Contract Technician/ Technical Officer/ Technical Assistant. There are 10 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can attend this walk-in-interview on 01 December 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About NICPR: National Institute of Cancer prevention and research (NICPR) was initially established as Cytology Research Centre (CRC) by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in 1979, and was elevated to the level of an Institute in 1989. It was granted national status in 2016 acknowledging its mandate and contributions towards cancer prevention. The institute has broadened its horizon to cater to prevention of prevalent cancers in the country. The thrust areas of research include pre-cancer and cancers of the uterine cervix, breast and oral cancers.
NICPR Walk-in Interview 2020:
|Job Role||Contract Technician/ Technical Officer/ Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||Graduate Degree/Master Degree/DMLT|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 – 32,000/-P.M|
|Job location||Noida (UP)|
|Interview Date||01 December 2020|
For Contract Technician :
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
- 12h Pass with Science subjects and DMLT
For Contract Technical Officer :
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Graduate in Life Science subjects (Zoology, Botany. Micro-biology. Biotechnology or any relevant field) from a recognized University/Institute with five years’ work experience in molecular Biology laboratory for nucleic acid isolation, PCR and RT PCR in a recognized University/ Institute. or
- Master’s degree in Life Science Subjects ( Zoology, Botany, micro-biology. Bio-Technology)
For Contract Technical Assistant :
- Graduate Degree in Life science subjects (Zoology, Botany. Micro-biology. Biotechnology or any relevant field) from a recognized University Institute with three years work experience or
- Master’s degree in life Science Subjects ( Z0ology, Botany, micro-biology. Bio-Technology)
Age limit(as on 01.10.2020 ):
- Technical Officer/Technician/ Technical Assistant: 30 years
Post wise vacancies: Total – 10 Posts
- Contract Technician – 02 Posts
- Contract Technical Officer – 01 Post
- Contract Technical Assistant – 07 Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Contract Technician – Rs 18,000/-P.M
- Contract Technical Officer – Rs 32,000/-P.M
- Contract Technical Assistant – Rs 31,000/-P.M
NICPR Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the interview.
- Candidates who meet the criteria required may come for walk-in-interview/written test.
How to apply for NICPR Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on the respective date and time at NICPR, Noida which has been mentioned below and should bring a photocopy of documents (Age, educational qualification, experience) the original documents will be tallied same day before entry to interview
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
|Name of Post||Date of interview||Time|
|Contract Technician||01.12.202o||10.00 AM|
|Contract Technical Assistant||01.12.202o|
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CANCER PREVENTION AND RESEARCH
(Indian Council of Medical Research)
1-7, Sector 39, Noida (U.P) —201301