Morgan Stanley hiring candidates for the role of Java Developer.
Morgan Stanley Off campus Hiring:-
Morgan Stanley hiring candidates for the role of Java Developer ,for Mumbai location . The complete details about Morgan Stanley Off campus Hiring as follows.
Company Name:- Morgan Stanley
Job Position :– Java Developer
Job Location :– Mumbai
Salary:- As per The Industry Standards
Qualification :- Bachelor’s Degree
Skills Required :-
- Passion for robust business-focused application development
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to learn rapidly
- Experience with enterprise Java technologies: Spring, JUnit, Hibernate, Apache CXF
- Experience with transaction-safe database processing (preferably Sybase or DB2)
- Working knowledge of Unix / Linux
- Working knowledge of messaging, pub/sub communications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization and coordination skills
- Highly motivated, ability to proactively and independently identify and resolve issues and deliver solutions
- Team player
Skills Desired :-
- Experience with Test Driven Development and maintaining Continuous Integration systems
- Web development experience (HTML5, CSS, Angular)
- Works well in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Job Description :-
- Looking for a self-motivated, developer with a keen interest in problem-solving, a pure passion for development, and a natural curiosity for exploring technology and understanding his/her users’ business lines.
- The role is for an application developer within the locally based core development team, creating, improving, and maintaining the firm?s strategic global Confirmation systems.
- These systems support all products across multiple business lines, fulfilling global regulatory requirements, and driving client business.
- They are business-critical applications where performance, accuracy, and resiliency are of high importance.
- Key to the role is the ability to understand complex business problems, evaluate, recommend, and deliver technical solutions to both business and systematic issues.
- He or she will be expected to interface with the Global Confirmations development team, other development, and Enterprise Infrastructure teams, as well as Operations Line and Projects teams.
- Development opportunities will include both technology and business-based requirements.
- Changes may also involve directly speaking with external vendors or clients.
- The Global Confirmations team is a diverse team of motivated technologists with experience in building scalable distributed systems.
- Applications in our group are distributed globally and range from high-throughput low-complexity to low-throughput high-complexity workflows.
- Current members of the team are skilled in Java, C#, Python, Perl, Linux, Database Design, and Agile development techniques.
Key responsibilities of this role are:–
1. Implementation and design of components with a path to ownership.
2. Participation in Design and code reviews
3. Knowledge sharing with our global team.
This role offers the opportunity to:
1. Extend your technical knowledge with challenging projects and the use of new technologies. Enjoy access to experts in the wide range of technologies at Morgan Stanley.
2. Learn more about the Financial Industry through our business stakeholders and industry activities and events. Confirms is unique in covering the full set of asset classes.
3. Work in an open environment where everyone can express their views and make significant contributions.
Morgan Stanley Off campus Hiring Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any queries regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website https://jobdhundo.online/
Candidates can search favorites company’s jobs on Job Dhundo Online directly from Google.
Intel:Job Dhundo Online
hyderabad jobs:Job Dhundo Online
Off campus drive:Job Dhundo Online
bangalore walkins:Job Dhundo Online
2020 batch:Job Dhundo Online