Off campus drive 2020
Mastercard is hiring for the position of a Software Development Engineer.For more such off campus drive udpates, internship drive updates, free udemy coupons, free test series be active on our website.
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
|Job Title||Mastercard is hiring Software Development Engineer|
|Description||Mastercard is hiring for the position of a Software Development Engineer.This is a Developer role for the GDR application within the suite of Commercial products, based out of Pune.|
|Work Location||PUNE – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Description Summary
Mastercard® Global Data Repository—a leading technology repository that houses enhanced information (daily transactions from MasterCard issuers plus data from vendors such as airlines and hotels). GDR powers multiple Mastercard commercial products and provides enriched data to Mastercard smartdata.gen2, a scalable, global, web-based solution of payment data and information management.
Global Data Repository (GDR), maintains data in a highly secure environment behind multiple firewalls, it collects detailed data from many different sources and aggregates it into a single common format for distribution to various entities. It distributes data globally on a daily basis to issuers and their customers via Smart Data solutions, or directly to those customers using their own MIS or ERP system.
• The Applications Development Team is a dedicated collection of self-organizing, interdependent, and highly efficient co-located individuals. There are multiple teams as part of GDR, spread over (Pune) India and (St. Louis) USA.
• Team members may be developers, testers, analysts, architects, project managers and product owners. The team is cross-functional, and follows the agile SAFE methods to deliver the work
This is a Developer role for the GDR application within the suite of Commercial products, based out of Pune. The lead is expected to drive and support the delivery of commercial solution in a fast-paced Agile environment.
The nature of our projects is centered on back end system interactions, it’s highly database centric and involves file based communication with 3rd party data providers and issuers/processors and there tends to be very little UI work involved. This position is for a project that is establishing new technology stack that utilizes Java, spring, hibernate, websphere MQ on a service oriented architecture. The developer is expected to be dynamic, willing to learn and implement new technology and development methods.
• Design, Development, review & deployment of projects
• Support business with technical queries and impact analysis
• Perform technical peer reviews and contribute to design discussions
• Participate & contribute in requirement elaboration sessions, design the solution, point the stories and deliver them within the iteration
• Break stories into smallest possible piece of work and contribute to elaborations, sprint planning, and retrospectives
• Multitask and be able to work with teams across geographies
• Document learnings and knowledge capsules for long term benefit of the team
All About You
• A record of successful delivery of large software applications as Senior developer or Tech Lead
• Demonstrated knowledge of Software Architecture and Design Principles, Patterns, Methodology, Domain Concepts (Architecture and Design Skills)
o Test-driven development
• Strong experience with
o MVC framework like Spring (batch, boot) and ORM framework like Hibernate
o JMS/Messaging and middleware like WebSphere MQ/ Apache Kafka is a MUST
o Maven/Gradle, JIRA/Rally, Bamboo/Jenkins/Hudson, xUnit(httpUnit/nUnit/jUnit)
o Oracle database and SQL
• Additional knowledge of Unix, C, C++ and Shell scripting will be preferred.
• Good understanding & experience with software development processes such as Scrum preferably SAFe
• Experience working with multiple global customers
• Good understanding of technical solution and software patterns (including architectural & design patterns) at various levels.
• Solid experience of working in project teams
• Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and methods
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of PCI, PII and other financial security requirements will be preferred
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( Online Recruitment Drive Link )