Jobs in Pune|Jobs in Hyderabad| Kantar| Recruitment|2019 Batch |2020 Batch |B.E./B.Tech |MCA| Freshers Jobs
Kantar off-campus recruitment for freshers in Pune and Hyderabad. Candidates from 2019 Batch or 2020 Batch with B.E./B.Tech or MCA degree are eligible for this job opening. Details related to this Kantar job opening are given below.
Kantar Job Opening Summary
Job Role: Data Processing Analyst
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Pune, Hyderabad
Experience Required: Fresher (0-1 Year)
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Salary: ₹3,00,000 – ₹4,00,000 PA
Candidate Profile and Criteria
This recruitment of Kantar is for candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech or MCA.
Candidate should be 2019 or 2020 batch pass out.
0-1 years of background in programming & relevant industry is add on.
Experience and working knowledge of MS Office and Strong Programming knowledge in Java, .net VB JSP, PHP, etc. are mandatory.
Exposure to SPSS or other statistical software is an advantage is add on.
Company’s Name: Kantar
Company’s Website: www.kantar.com
Global Operations is a specialist function within Kantar, the data investment management division of WPP, a FTSE 100 and NASDAQ listed company. Kantar is one of the world’s largest insight, information and consultancy groups, employing over 28,500 employees.
The goal of the operations function is to create world class operational solutions that meet the client need for faster turnaround, reduced costs, global consistency and data quality when buying market research. We are active in the areas of data collection software, data processing platforms, end to end solutions, and workflow & estimation tools. We are leaders in mobile market research and product ionise new research techniques such as virtual reality and facial coding.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Currently we have opening for freshers, for Analyst-Data Processing role for Hyderabad and Pune locations. The candidate is responsible for programming the various utilities/scripts using platforms/tools in the company to collect, analyse, and visualize the data which provides insights and inspiration to help our clients across 100 countries flourish.
- This person should be able to rapidly learn new technologies either through self-learning, mentorship, or training. This individual is required to support, execute, and document all assigned projects
- Agreement with Kantar: At the time of joining candidate need to sign a Bond for 2 years.
- Interview Process:
- Online Test
- Online Programming round
- Cammio Round (Video Interview)
- Final Managerial round
- Working Hours: Rotational Shift.
Apply Now : Click_Here! (Recruitment Drive Link)
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any queries regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website https://jobdhundo.online/
Candidates can search favorites company’s jobs on Job Dhundo Online directly from Google.
Intel:Job Dhundo Online
hyderabad jobs:Job Dhundo Online
Off campus drive:Job Dhundo Online
bangalore walkins:Job Dhundo Online
2020 batch:Job Dhundo Online