Off campus drive 2020
DXC Technology is hiring for the position of an Associate Professional Product Developer. For more such off campus drive udpates, internship drive updates, free udemy coupons, free test series be active on our website.
Provides knowledge of technical products or families of technologies in support of the development of new and/or changing products. Investigates and resolves business and technical product integration matters of significance.
|Job Title||DXC Technology is hiring Associate Professional Product Developer|
|Description||DXC Technology is hiring for the position of an Associate Professional Product Developer. DXC provides knowledge of technical products or families of technologies in support of the development of new and/or changing products.|
|Work Location||Indore, MP – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Essential Job Functions
- Recommends product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
- Configures, implements and provides product support activities to meet client needs.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues for use in meeting business needs.
- Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
- Assists in selecting technology vendors to meet business needs as needed.
- Consults with, and compares solutions with, other product development staff, vendors and cross functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
- Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific products and technologies.
- Assists in acceptance testing and product launches.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
- Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( Online Recruitment Drive Link )
Myntra Associate – Trainer Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
Online Written Test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Yes, JobDhundo provides Myntra Associate – Trainer Drive Job Updates.