Off campus drive 2020
Deloitte is hiring for the position of an Business Technology Analyst.For more such off campus drive udpates, internship drive updates, free udemy coupons, free test series be active on our website.
Position Needed – Looking for qualified candidates with 1 to 3 years of experience primarily focused on delivering analytic insights and storyboards through analytic platforms: (Tableau, Power BI and Qlik). The incumbent should also have an active history of data analytics and storytelling techniques, creating analytical data models from various data sources, formats and data structures. This candidate should also understand data management principles and must have high exposure to Tableau, Power BI and Qlik through various projects. Candidates who understand that data “speaks to you” through the analytic lifecycle are of strong interest.
|Job Title||Deloitteisis hiring Business Technology Analyst – Tableau|
|Description||Deloitte is hiring for the position of a Business Technology Analyst,Position Needed Looking for qualified candidates with 1 to 3 years of experience primarily focused on delivering analytic insights and storyboards through analytic platforms|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- ·Tableau (Desktop, Server)
- ·Qlik and Power BI
- ·Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel w/VBA and Power Query/Pivot, Access)
- ·High aptitude to actively learn new and emerging technologies
- ·R and/or R Studio
- ·Tableau Certification
- ·Microsoft BI related Certification
- ·Data Management experience
- ·Alteryx exposure
- ·Informatica exposure
- ·Machine Learning basic principle
- ·Azure and/or AWS
Work you’ll do:
- · Develop visualizations and storyboards through leading Tableau visualizations
- · Develop custom analytics using R programming through R script features within analytic platforms
- · Have pride in creating a visual masterpiece through storytelling techniques and aligning your story to the truth of data
- · Capable of working with a variety of data sources and data connection methods to integrate data into various analytic software platforms
- · Good working knowledge of Tableau and the programming capabilities within Tableau (R & SQL)
- · Be active in communications with data management resources to collaborate through a project lifecycle as data changes occur, understanding the impacts that may have on analytical models and architecture/processes.
- · Aid and train the team to effectively use analytical applications and tools through technology workshops
- · Draft technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- · Help with ad hoc troubleshooting efforts through business process
- · Technical expertise and aptitude to raise awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at business and technical level of the organization
- Ability to work in a complex deadline-oriented environment and multi-task on multiple projects concurrently with little supervision.
- Ability to perform data intensive tasks and be skilled to organize the data for reporting requirements.
- Advanced Visualization and analytics techniques through multiple platforms: Tableau, Power BI and Qlik
- Excellent data management and reconciliation skills, including ETL (extract, transform, load) knowledge and data transformation dexterity.
- SQL experience and advanced database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance management, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: MS Excel and MS Access with VBA programming (writing the code within the back of the application)
- Ability to think analytically, be a problem solver and determine the interrelationships between solutions and requirements
Shift Timings: 11:00 AM to 08:00 PM || 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( Online Recruitment Drive Link )