CSS Crop Off Campus Drive for the role of Technical Support Engineer for BE/B.TECH/MCA Candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment drive and register through the given link. The detailed eligibility criteria to qualify and the application process are given below.
Summary of CSS Crop:
|Salary or CTC||Rs.|
- Education: Candidate must possess MCA and BE/B.Tech
graduates with specialization in Computer Science and Information
- Candidates for other streams (EC and EE) can also apply
in case of relevant knowledge and experience.
- Year: 2020 passed out
- He/She should have min. 60%/6 CGPA throughout in 10th,
12th and Graduation
- He/She should be willing to work in rotational shifts /
- Any technical / coding certifications would be an added
- Completed projects at college relating to Application
Development or Testing & Passionate to get into development
- Joining: May, 2020 onwards
Important NOTE: Candidate should have
no standing arrears while on-boarding
- He/She should have strong knowledge of programming and
programming languages (at least one language)
- Should have gound knowledge in OOPS
- Passion in software development & designing
- He/She should have good understanding of SDLC /
- He/She should have good Analytical approach &
Logical reasoning skills
- Problem solving ability
- He/She should have good verbal and written
- 1st round: Aptitude Test
- 2nd round: Group Discussion
- 3rd round: Technical Interview
- 4th round: Personal Interview
CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2020 for Technical Support Engineer?
Apply Link: Click Here!