Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
|Position||Process Executive – Data|
|Company Location||Chennai, India|
|Degree||BE/BTech/MCA, Arts/Science Graduates|
- Updating customer master, entering PO request in ERP, applying cash to invoices and maintaining a list of open invoices by the customer to ensure SLAs are met as agreed for customer satisfaction
Project / Process:
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented
- Meet process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Create and maintain customer accounts.
- Process predefined number of transactions as assigned.
- Raise process related issues / concerns on time with process and team leads.
- Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
- Adhere to shift handover processes.
- Adhere to security practices set by organization.
- Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
- Complete mandatory training for self as identified
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
- Record own attendance and time sheet related data.
Must Have Skills
- Entering PO request in ERP
- Order to Cash Order Management
Apply Link: Click Here