CGS Recruitment Drive for the role of Associate Technical Support for BE/B.TECH Graduates. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment drive and register through the given link. The detailed eligibility criteria to qualify and the application process are given below.
Job Summary of CGS Recruitment Drive:
|Job Profile||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Education Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
- Candidate must possess B.E/ B.Tech
- He/She should have knowledge of OS (XP, Win 8, Win 10) & Standard Application – Installation, configuration & Troubleshooting.
Experience in hardware troubleshooting, installation, configuration.
- Must have In-depth knowledge of desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office products(MS office 2007, 2010, 2013).
- Should have knowledge of Installation and troubleshooting Network Printers, scanners, Antivirus, and VPN clients.
- Basic Networking knowledge (connecting switches/routers, Access points and should be able to help network team while configuring them).
- SLA Management & Good knowledge of IP addressing.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking.
- Maintain computer peripheral devices and all inventory.
- Knowledge of Patches installation – User End (from SCCM / WSUS Server).
- He/She should have good knowledge of Domain environment – AD (User creation & policies).
- He/She should have good knowledge in DNS & DHCP (IP Scope) & Remote-control tools, End user interaction.
- He/She should have good knowledge of the type of Data backup & applications. Desktop, Laptop & server issues.
- Network Protocols (TCP/IP, http, UDP, etc….)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist & respond to technical and customer queries.
- Ensure all contacts are documented using the tracking tool.
- Ensure customers are satisfied with the services offered.
How to Apply for CGS Recruitment 2020?
Apply Link : Click Here!