Cerner Off-Campus Drive | Cerner Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech |
Cerner Off-Campus Drive: Cerner empowers innovation at the intersection of health care and technology. A candidate’s ideas can open pathways to life-changing solutions, and their ambitions can have a real impact on Cerner Corporation. However, Cerner officials are hiring Software Engineer. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech degree is eligible for Cerner India. The detailed eligibility and application process for the same is mentioned below.
Cerner Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer
|Batch||2018- 2020 Batch|
|Experience||1 + yrs exp|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Detailed Eligibility for Cerner Off-Campus Jobs:
- Candidate should have a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer science or any other related field
- At least 1 year of programming experience in SQL
Cerner Job Description
- Cerner is excited to hire a Software Engineer for the Application Management Services business unit.
- In this role, you should have expertise in scripting and analysis in Load Runner.
- You also have to generate and provide application performance reports, continue improving performance testing methods and test designs.
- Thoroughly document all test steps and issues in the defect tracking system.
- Additionally, you will need to work closely with other team members and provide input into functional design, technical design, testing, and troubleshooting.
How to Apply for Cerner careers 2020:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following the link as soon as possible.