Baker Hughes is hiring for the role of Software Engineer. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment drive and register through the given link. The detailed eligibility criteria to qualify and the application process are given below.
Job Summary of Baker Hughes:
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but works independently.
In this role, you will:
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of Methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc. May have prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- Operates with a general understanding of the impacts of technology choice on the software development life cycle.
- Candidate should have bachelor’s Degree in
Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Should have minimum 0 years of
- Candidate has the ability to break down
problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Seeks to understand problems thoroughly
before implementing solutions.
- Asks questions to clarify requirements when
ambiguities are present.
How to apply for the Software Engineer Profile at Baker
Apply now : Click_Here