Amdocs is hiring technology specialist. For more such off-campus drive updates/recruitment drives, internship drives, free udemy coupons, and free test series follow Job Dhundo
|Job Title||Amdocs Is Hiring Technology Specialist|
|Description||You will Independently perform and lead complex Infra tasks in matrix environment with diverse variety of tasks/challenges.You will be planning, designing, programming and implementing Infra activities in account or cross account support|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
What will your job look like?
- You will Independently perform and lead complex Infra team/tasks in matrix environment with diverse variety of tasks/challenges
- You will be planning, designing, programming and implementing Infra utilities/activities in account or cross-account support (automated or manual)
- You will be analyzing and monitoring results, control troubleshooting processes on a technical
- You will be providing Integration/CC (Configuration Control)/MW (middleware) professional guidance and coaching to project management and development teams and implementation groups as well as customer architects – internal and external Amdocs customers, including stakeholders without Infra understanding
- You will be leading quality assurance of team’s deliverables: Reviewing Infra code/scripts to meet KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and SLA (Service Level Agreement), and initiating LL (Lessons Learned)/RCAs (Root Cause Analysis) and sharing results
- You will be providing infra support to internal and external customers through high-standard deliverables, following company methodology (in some cases defining the methodology and guidelines).
All you need is…
- Experience as Integration Engineer in different stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
- Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux Server platform
- Deep understanding of the middleware technologies (Web Logic, WebSphere, IBM MQ Series, Oracle Tuxedo) and basic database technologies
- Experience with CC (Configuration Control) tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
Why you will love this job:
- You will have a wide scope of activities
- You will have excellent products and solutions
- You will have scope for professional development
Apply Now : Click_Here!